Compliments and Complaints
Leave a Compliment or Complaint
To Compliment the Tsuut’ina Nation Police
There are three ways to submit a compliment:
To ensure we can offer you the best possible service, please submit all media inquiries through the dedicated TNPS email at email@example.com
- Email the Professional Standards Section at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-251-9660, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fill out the Compliment Form (http://www.alberta.ca/contact.cfm) online and click SUBMIT to send it via the Government of Alberta website, electronically.
- Visit the Tsuut’ina Nation Police Service or the Tsuut’ina Nation Police Commission at the addresses listed below.
Tsuut’ina Nation Police Service
Professional Standards Section
Tsuut’ina Nation Public Safety Building
9905 Chiila Boulevard
Tsuut’ina Nation, AB T3T 0E1
Tsuut’ina Nation Police Commission
9911 Chiila Boulevard
Tsuut’ina Nation, AB T2W 6H6
Complaint Process – Making a complaint about the actions of an officer
The Tsuut’ina Nation Police Service is committed to providing professional police services to the citizens of the Tsuut’ina Nation.
Professional Standards investigators are available to discuss your concerns by phone, or, in person. These members will thoroughly review these concerns and address them with the officers through various methods. In some cases, they will connect you with the direct supervisor of the police officer involved in order to address your concern.
Who Can Make A Complaint
As per Section 42.1(2) of the Alberta Police Act, the following persons may make a complaint:
- A person to whom the conduct complained of was directed,
- A person who was present at the time the incident occurred and witnessed the conduct complained of,
- An agent of a person whom the conduct complained of was directed,
- A person who was in a personal relationship with the person to whom the conduct complained of was directed at the time the incident occurred, and suffered a loss, damage, distress, danger or inconvenience as a result of the conduct complained of.